Thursday, September 4, 2008

Playing The Fool

I planned on posting more about Burningman yesterday but I worked at the college and had students back to back all day and then Jerry and I drove to the Cascade Theatre in Redding to see the Neville Brothers. God they are awesome. Below I've posted from You Tube one of the songs they played. I've been feeling rather foolish in one of my love relationships lately--Everybody plays the fool...


Okay, so my heart is broken...
Everybody plays the fool
Falling in love is such an easy thing to do
And there's no guarantee that the one you love
Is gonna love you...
Love runs deeper than any ocean
You can cloud your mind with emotion
Everybody plays the fool, sometime
There's no exception to the rule
Listen, baby, it may be factual, may be cruel
I want to tell ya
Everybody plays the fool

How can I help it when the music starts to play
And my ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all I see
I'm out of touch with reality
Everybody plays the fool sometime...

No comments: