Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Home! Six Burningman Pictures

We arrived home from Burningman today at about 2:00 p.m. I went to visit my mommy for awhile and then had sessions with two clients. Afterwards Pema brought over a bottle of wine to share while we watched a video of all my cool pics. Here are a few to tide you over until tomorrow when I will write lots more and share more pictures too. For now it's off to bed!

1. The first picture is of our peace camp flags flying on our corner, 6:30 and Fairlane.
2. The apron fence and American flag. Lots and lots of American flags flying at Burningman this year to go along with the theme The American Dream. I'll write more about that later as I had an interesting reaction.
3. Love Is Real--from the temple.
4. Picture of drift wood Yoni and clit from temple.
5. My burning love temple offering which I will write more about later.
6. Burning tits--mine.



No comments: