Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Feeling of Expectation

I friend sent me this image today and I really like it. I've doodled lots of images like this on paper with pencil over the years.

"When we expect to see something to happen, that expectation is an emotion in our bodies. It is through that emotion that sets into play a series of events that extend beyond our body into the world around us through this field, the Divine Matrix. We're actually affecting and having a direct affect on the stuff our world is made of in ways that we're only beginning to understand.Feeling is the language that programs the consciousness computer of the universe".--Gregg Braden


Gregg Braden is author of The Divine Matrix

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Beautiful image. *smiles*

Pamm said...

Ah...I thought I remembered his name. I read his book "The Isaiah Effect" when it came out in 2001. Great book..will check him out again..thanks.