Thursday, September 11, 2008

The great 7-hour Burning Man duststorm of 2008

Ha. One of my Peace Camp mates just posted this little video of the 7 hour dust storm we experienced together at Burningman this year. I'm in the video for a moment covering my eyes after some dust had gotten inside my goggles. You can see our camp with the two peace flags flying on the corner. You can also see another of my campmates taking some of the chocolate we were gifting over to one of our guests who stopped by during the storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh. Thanks not only for the video but the audio too. I plan on bookmarking this video of one of the 2008 sandstorms to bring me back to the Playa when I want to reminisce this winter. It brings back not only the fury of the winds but the wonderful crazyness of burners. All hwll is breaking lose but life goes on:)