Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Magical Vortex

I had a lovely walking contemplation today. Some moments in life are just so grounded, so sweet. I was very focused on being in the moment and experiencing that common ground I have been seeking between where I am and where I want to be and I felt a very strong connection to this place of acceptance in the moment where is there no possibility of being anywhere else but right here right now. And this common ground, this sacred power spot is like a magical vortex or portal that effortlessly draws me into a mo betta future. During my walk I was experiencing how utterly ridiculous resistance is because there is nothing, absolutely nothing to resist.

And then I connected with the power of intention which keeps me from living by default and a flood of insight about conscious choosing came to me and I most definitely need to write more about that.

No comments: