Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who Am I? (Five)

This connection to love is so powerful. The presense. Understanding the grace of Another. Of Life. This love that is so peaceful and strong and reminds me who I am...I am this sweet peacefulness. I am also this gentle yearning. This insistent yearning. This consuming yearning. I must have that which I am. This is the connection I seek, I relish, I live and breathe in this body for. This is what I'm doing here. I'm doing. Me. I am the one doing this. It's so clear that I am who I am. I just am here, being, wanting this connection--no, being this connection. I am the one searching for words to convey the beauty of being in the presence of Another, of being in the presence of Self, of being Self. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Greenwoman said...

((hugs)) I am glad you are here.