Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who Am I? (One)

I notice this very patient presence, which seems like the "Big Me". I'm like a doting parent dealing with an impatient wayward child, loving, calm, waiting for the opportunity to lend a helping hand; while this other part of me, the child, the "Little Me", throws tantrums and runs hither, to and fro, full of frantic energy. Who I am is in this little child, the strong desire, pushing me on, the excitement of experiencing life and being in this body. I am both teacher and student. All at once, I know and I'm learning what I know. I am life jumping into life. I am the life doing the jumping and I am the life being jumped into. I am so beyond all of this and I am right here in the midst of the chaos. Actually, I am in the eye of the tornado which is a very calm place to be. I exist, therefore I know that I Am.

No comments: