Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Want To Kiss Them All

My girlfriends tease me and say I'm too picky. I consider myself discerning. There are lots of men I like as friends and enjoy their company--engaging in sweet banter and serious talks with. But I just don't tend to be sexually attracted to many of them (women either for that matter.) But currently I am very pleased with myself. I have seven men I'm daydreaming of. I'm excited because this is so rare for me...

Well, besides my husband. I like him a lot. I love him madly.

Well, and this one other man who stole my heart several years ago and whom I love dearly.

Then there is this other one who lives far away and he's been a bit of a sweet playmate in the past but circumstances have changed and all but I still like to think of him and reminisce, and imagine that maybe again one day...

Then there is this one I'm intrigued with and wonder of possibilites.

Another is a sweet presence.

And one is a pure silly crush. Yes, a crush that I know will never go anywhere but he is so cute and he flirts with me too, just a little.

And then there is the one whom I just want to kiss. To have an extended make out session with.

Come to think about it. I want to kiss all of them. A lot.

I have no use for divine patience -- my lips are always Burning and everywhere. I am running from every corner Of this world and sky wanting to kiss you--Hafiz


6 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Oooh! I love that Hafiz!!

Lovely and you sound cutely erotic and I love it. ((hugs))

JLN said...

It's fun to read your post on a day when, walking to work, I was thinking about how much I love kissing and how good at it I think I am (but how does one really know!) The main point is, I love to kiss, and carry around a bit of a list of kissables myself. Thanks for talking about one of the best things in life.

I AM ANOTHER said...

I feel cutely erotic Greenwoman! Yea, Hafiz has it going on for sure.

I checked out your blogs ozpiratequeen. I be back to read more. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Yes, kissing is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Slut! you are a slut slishy slittly little slut kisser. Yes!
slut lips
R

I AM ANOTHER said...

Thank R. Yes, you bettcha.

I AM ANOTHER said...

I like that. Slut Lips!