Monday, March 3, 2008

Tilda, John, and Sandro's Yoni's

Here's a little more on Oscar award winning Poly Girl Tilda.

Anita Wagner has a great blogsite called Practical Polyamory.
She recently linked to sex educator, author, artist, Betty Dodson's site, where Dodson features Sandro Kopp's Genital Art Gallery . I'm a sucker for yoni art. You can check out Sandro's own website here. You can check out Betty Dodson's home page here.

Here are three of his featured yonis. Can you tell which one is the virgin, which the pregnant woman, and which the mother?

I've also posted a picture of Sandro Kopp, Tilda's artist lover and also of John Bryne the father (I believe I misquoted before as he is supposedly not her husband) of her 10 year old twins.








3 comments:

Anita Wagner Illig said...

Hi Adrienne - thanks so much for your kind words. Yes, I believe I can tell which yoni belongs to whom. Fun exercise, that.

Top left = mother
Top right = virgin
Lower left = pregnant
All = beautiful!

Also, thanks for the update on John and Tilda's relationship. I had read that they were married but now see that may not be so.

I AM ANOTHER said...

Hi Anita. I'm so pleased you stopped by. Thanks. And you're welcome to.

Greenwoman said...

Wow...Lovely. Really, really lovely!!