Friday, November 14, 2008

Pussy Piqued

Today I am contemplating the emotional connotations of Yoni Puja (pussy worship), stri puja, in particular, which is the worship of the yoni of one's actual lover rather than via symbolic means. Currently it's yoni gazing, and the sacrament of divine nectar, also know as yonitattva or yonipuspa that has my interest particulary piqued.

I'll write more as I find words to match the significant personal implications of this matter that today I find I'm mostly aware of in a viseral and intuitive sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoni or Vagina is the temple through which the divine essence of a Woman can be worshipped. Women are Divine and Precious. All men should worship all Women. Woman is the Shakthi (Power) of this cosmic universe. Without worshipping her, one cannot attain any real spiritual relief.