Friday, March 16, 2007

Women's Full Moon Retreat August 20, 1994

Hiking the Ishi trailhead with my women friends, we discuss pregnancy, children, midwifery and an Israli Kibutz.

Uniting in our strength we form a goddess circle and enjoy food, sun, nakedness, and the cold water of Deer Creek.

Many thoughts and realizations as Diane massages me. Relaxed I dream, yet still conscious of her touch. Healing together.

Dressed now, preparing for my hike out, I take a moment to be alone. Reflecting, I watch dragonflies circling and wonder...

Do I know the difference between truth and dishonesty?
How can I live with integrity if I'm unclear? My introspection confuses me and fills me with pain.

Once again, my children are reflections of how I don't walk my talk. How I've failed. And I know the world must see my truth, which is I'm sure, a life of lies.

No comments: