Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life Jumping Into Life





The vision kept returning.
It was an emerald green spiral pond with royal blue sperm jumping into it. At first there was no meaning, just a picture that kept flashing in my mind. And then it came to me. The sperm were Life and they were jumping into the pond, which was also Life. Life jumping into Life. And I was the sperm and I was jumping into life.

And then I was the pond and life was jumping into me. I felt myself spiraling downward, deep into the earth. The body of the pond (myself) was like a lotus flower and the spiraling of the water (my emotions) created an intense vacuum-like root, swirling with energy, that traveled deep down through the mud, into the rock of the earth, connecting me to my source.

And then I became an empty vessel, containing all. Only in my emptiness did I have the capacity to contain. I was simultaneously empty and full. The vessel was life and the water that filled it was life. I was both the vessel and the water being contained.

This spiraling, evolving vision came to me over a period of ten months at three of my first four, Enlightenment Intensives.

No comments: