Saturday, July 23, 2011

So Fucking Fragile

I've been so fucking fragile lately and I'm trying not to beat myself up too much for being such a wimp.  The slightest thing just sends me off.   I've been an incredible cry baby and when the tears start they seem to want to flow and flow.  I'm watching myself take EVERYTHING personally.  I tell myself not to go there but do I listen?  It's all about ME folks so please don't forget that.   I'm so self-absorbed.  I loathe...have I mentioned before that I LOATHE playing the role of the victim?  If there is any possible way that I can point the finger at someone for doing me wrong...I absolutely despise that position.  Today I went wine tasting with my husband and a friend simply because I knew I would end up feeling abandoned if I didn't go.  And one abandoned is obviously the victim and I just couldn't bear the prospect of that.  Plus, staying at home crying just didn't seem to serve me.  So I went and actually enjoyed myself.  I'm so ready for this all to pass.

No comments: