Friday, July 15, 2011

Sex Sounds

I've been listening to my neighbor in the back house making sex noises all day.  Someone is fucking her really well.  I actually think that it's the house sitter that is making these noises as my neighbor's car hasn't been around in awhile and I saw a young woman I don't know going into her house.

Whoever it is, her noises are fabulous.  It sounds like new relationship sex and someone is giving it to her very deep and very hard.  Very slow and repeatedly.  In and out.  In and out.  Plus, he must be loving on her pussy and pleasuring her with his mouth until she bubbles forth.  Again and again. Part of me loves her sounds and they most certainly added to my horniness and where me and my husband took our sex play tonight.

Another part of me has been agitated by her sounds--this morning they reminded me of how K. isn't interested in having sex with me...but that awareness didn't stop me from opening the side door to make her sounds more audible. All in all, I am pleasantly pleased with her beautiful moans.  I love the sounds of lovemaking!

Love is good.  Fucking is good.  Making love is good.  Crying out in sex because that cock feels so damn good inside of your pussy, is an awesome gift.  Being human is outrageous!

Watching Dan Savage with Bill Maher right now.  Appreciating my life.  Today I sewed a lot.  Talked to my BFF who may be coming to stay with me for 5 days...(fingers crossed, hope and pray).  Had a nice bike ride.  Dinner with friends on the river.  Friday night concert in the park and sweet connections with friends I haven't seen in awhile.  Good wine with good friends at a good restaurant.  Making love with my husband who now rubs my feet while I blog.   Texting with another love under the full moon.   Tomorrow we'll be in a boat, on the lake with kids and grandkids.

I am blessed.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Pagan Topologist said...

Wonderful. I am selfishly glad that you are blogging more often these days.

I AM ANOTHER said...

Thanks Pagan. It's good to know you're out there selfishly appreciating. I appreciate that!