Sunday, August 10, 2008

Peace

☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮

Aw, I'm home and it feels so good. Being away was good too. Very good. But this is where I need to be right now and I'm at peace. R and D were good to me and I love and miss them. I even love and miss their doggies too and that's saying a lot as I am definitely not a dog person. No, not I, not by a long shot. But still, their dogs are very wonderful and I enjoyed my time with them too. Jerry picked me up at the Sacramento Airport and it was so good to see his smiling face greeting me there at the bottom of the escalator. I love that man so much. He really is my best friend. We had quite the bedroom reunion after our drive home and afterwards went out for a nice salmon dinner, a glass of wine and then more hankie pankie when we got back home again.

This morning we slept in and cuddled and then walked to a neighborhood cafe for coffee and breakfast. I have lots to do today, unpacking, packing a bit for Burningman and then off to a friend's 60th birthday party. After that we have a Burningman dinner with our Peace Camp mates. Some place in between all this activity I need to get by to visit my mommy.

I give thanks for all the goodness in my life. I am truly blessed.

Hey did you know that the peace sign turned 50 years old this year?


☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮

No comments: