Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family in SoCal









Another eleven and a half hours of sleep last night and I might do it again three nights in a row. Sometimes it is so good to sleep and I'm not resisting it! The beach today was a very bonding experience for me and my two year old grandson. That child has no fear of the ocean and he just runs straight into the water and wants to keep going even when it gets deep. We got quite wet and had lots of fun. He wore me out. Tomorrow afternoon we will head back to D. and Ren's in Santa Barbara as our daughter has to work in the evening but Jerry will drive back to pick her and the baby up on Thursday and bring them back to Santa Barbara to visit with Ren for the day.

1 comment:

Greenwoman said...

Gee that all looks so good. so full of love and beauty. Good for you three!!!