Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm A Partier

My Erotic Personality is The <span class=I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Partier!

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

I found this quiz on Tom Paine's Polyamorously Perverse site. I thought I would be a watcher like him but I turned out to a partier. Humm. Here's what it says about the partier.
The Partier may have invented the phrase “the more the merrier.” If sex with one partner is good, then sex with five must be five times better! The Partier is not a two-timer—their lovers know about one another because they are most likely enjoying The Partier simultaneously. Group sex, ménage a trois, swinging and threesomes pose endless appeal. In fact, The Partier may even opt to choose a polyamorous life, where they share a life with more than one partner. This erotic type is best suited to this lifestyle because jealousy isn’t a problem. The Partier wants to give and take pleasure from more than one person at the same time whenever possible.
I don't know about "the more the merrier" and the meaning of enjoying more than one partner simultaneously is nebulous. Although I'm very sex positive, I don't seem to be wired for the swinging lifestyle and it's not that the idea of group sex is unappealing to me but I do have to be in love with someone (or they need to at least be a good friend that I love) for me to want to have sex with them. So being in a group of people that I love and also want to have sex with, I suppose would be awesome but not very probable--now unless we are talking about a small group, of say four (ah, memories)...oh OK, and now I'm remembering a sweet little group of five also...well, there are always exceptions heh? I don't set rigid rules for myself, but I know what I want and what my tendencies are.

Now loving more than one certainly is my cup of tea and I have chosen to live a polyamorous lifestyle but that doesn't mean I want to be with all my lovers sexually at the same time. It doesn't mean I don't want that either. I was in a 5 year menage a trois and we were almost always, the three of us together. And although I do like to party and it certainly doesn't exclude sex, it's more about celebrating life with friends than trying to get laid. I'm into commitment and sustaining my relationships for the long term and I want some alone time with my lovers. But being family oriented I find it appealing to just hang out at home surrounded by those I love simultaneously. I think a big bed and a big comfy couch are certainly essential items. I used to have a dream of two king sized beds together and I still wouldn't mind that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bottom
Ren

I AM ANOTHER said...

Hi Ren!!! Well, well, well, imagine that, who woulda thunk it?! Heh, heh, heh...my little Quasimoto. Would love to hear more outta that sweet little submissive mouth of yours.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I'm a watcher but I'm also like the escapist.