Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Celebrating The Holidays

What a week! Here's some pics that highlight some of the events that have kept me busy celebrating the holidays.

We celebrated 3 birthdays on the 22nd. One was our 7 year old grandson's birthday party which was held at the Pageant Theatre. It pays to have connections. He and all his little friends had the whole theatre to themselves. This picture was painted on one of the inside walls by local artist Gregg Paine.















































We celebrated my niece graduating with her Doctor of Juris Prudence and passing the bar along with our Christmas Eve party because it was the first time we could get everyone together. We gifted her with a stylist leather brief case for court. We had 19 people for dinner. Jerry made Spaghetti Carbonara and I made the most outrageous punch. It was a full house and the kids were so sweet. My mom really enjoyed herself too.













My son and granddaughter playing the piano together on Christmas morning.







Jerry waving to our granddaughter who is looking out my mother's Christmas afternoon window.
























She was a jumping, flying, gently scratching kitten all day.











We shared Christmas dinner with my best friend and her three lovely daughters and grandson. She is a fantastic gourmet cook and collects Santas.







My sweetheart's chest.

No comments: