Thursday, August 9, 2007

Off to Spirit House

I'm sorry I haven't been writing much. I've been so incredibly busy from early morning until late at night everyday for the last week or so. Burningman preparations are still in full swing and this morning I'm leaving for Marin where I will monitor for a 3 day Enlightenment Intensive. I'm excited about this opportunity--it's my first. I'll be without internet access until I return on Monday. I'll try to have a nice post for Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I'll experiencing lots of love in my life right now.
Here's a wonderful Rumi poem from A New Illuminated Rumi ONE SONG by Michael Green for you:
If you can't wrap this love around you like a cloak at midnight, don't put on something else, go back to bed.

Let THIS LOVE run spinning through your brain. It's what holds everything together, and it's the everything too!

Without a little dancing, there is no disappearing.

Love so vast, Love the sky cannot contain. How does all this fit inside my heart?





No comments: