Thursday, August 23, 2007

100 Husbands

I'm laying on the couch and Jerry is rubbing my feet while I blog. He bought me some Shatavari tinture today. Shatavari is an auruvedic word that translates to "she who possesses 100 husbands." It's a sweet and bitter herb that balances the pitta dosha. It increases positivity, healing power and spiritual love. There is an incredible amount of information out on this herb and here is just a nip of it:
*Increases libido--aphrodisiac.
*Balances the female hormonal system.
*Nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs.
*A healthy choice both menopausal and post-menopausal women.
*laxative*Antacid* Good for the eyes and muscles.
*Balances all bodily fluids.
*Good for dehydration.
* Good for harsh environmental conditions
I'm ready to give it a try as soon as I get to Burningman. We leave in just 3 days! We'll arrive in Reno with plenty of time for me to gamble a little. I hope to play a little blackjack if I'm brave enough. I'll have to update myself on the rules, otherwise I know I'll end up being too intimidated.

My eldest grandbaby, Lulu, turns 10 years old tomorrow. So does my kitty.

5 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Hmmm...Never heard of that tincture. It sounds like just what I need tho.

Where did he get it?

Moi said...

Yeah...my question, exactly??? Online or local?

I AM ANOTHER said...

Greenwoman and Gillette.
S&S produce in Chico but it's from Ed Smith's HerbPharm and you can order stuff from them online. Here's the website http://www.herb-pharm.com/
Very nice company, mostly organic and all that.

Greenwoman said...

Thank you Adrienne. I'll look it up. How's your additional partner hunt going?

I AM ANOTHER said...

Well Greenwoman, that's an interesting question. I don't like to think that I'm on a hunt for an additional partner. Maybe I am though. More than anything, I'm open. I'm polyamorous and I'm non-monogamous and therefore, having another physical lover is always an option but not a necessity. I'm not one to search much, but rather just live my life and allow attractions to happen as they do naturally. I'm a fairly "oraganic unfolding" girl in that way. I know that Jerry and I did the Poly Love Ritual and I certainly have my fantasies. There are things I would like to experience in this life for sure but I know that people are real and not just stories I make up in my head. My relationships are going to have to be the combination of what I dream up, along with what another is dreaming up also. I find that people don't always give me what I want so try to to want what is, without giving up on my dreams. Do you know what I mean?