Thursday, April 17, 2008

meMeME

I feel the silence inside. Stillness. My mind at rest. Patient. My body waiting to be of service. Sounds cutting through the silence. My breath moving in and out. I balance in the moment, this place I'm practicing more intimacy with. This is where what is, is. Loving in spite of ego not being fulfilled, not getting what it wants. Touching that place of intention, wanting, strong desire, while accepting, wanting, loving what is. How are both passion and peace possible? Non-attachment. Is non-attachment the place of balance? Is this the precipice? The leading edge? My leaping place? A friend and guide told me that perhaps I needed to leap...I've committed to leaping into the truth and I've been noticing more opportunities. I'm done hiding. Feeling sneaky and dirty. Ashamed. Done. No thank you. Not anymore. I've had my fill. I am the soul of this sacred space. I exist here in the balance of desire and non-attachment. I'm teaching ego to be strong, to face the illusion, after all, this is it's birthplace. I'm finding comfort and energy and excitement in the truth. It's like coming home to an exotic place. This is the ledge, my leaping spot. The place I create MY life. I'm integrating. I feel it happening. All my parts coming together. meMeME.

1 comment:

Greenwoman said...

A delicious strong woman post Adrienne!

Wow! on the art too. Who did that?!!