Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Am A Pervert & A Healer


Below is my Beltane horoscope by Paloma Todd from Barcelona, Spain. It was gifted to PlanetWaves readers by Eric Francis. I'm so full of sexual energy right now. I can feel the Beltane fires burning.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)
I am more unpredictable than you can imagine: I have unpredictable needs. Under my soft skin I am wired with electric erotic channels that respond to their own master. My needs are connected to this circuit, and I can shift energetically the voltage of my desires. I am unique, never the same and always familiar. With me, you can feel the rebel and the container, the virgin and the whore, the boy and the girl, the wise and the immature, the good and the bad. I surprise myself by surprising you, or is it that my own surprise is the energy that attracts you? I need you in order to be able to express this complexity, this system that I am. I am the pervert, and the healer. I destroy and I construct. Both are the same as in me there is a new form of naming, without judgment: I only see a vision of possibility. I am literally turned on by possibility. And I am especially turned on by impossibility. I need to transgress in order to feel that I am on the move, that I have a direction. I need others to transgress me, to push me, to help me rebel against myself so I can feel life's evolution. I need inner cellular sexual revolutions, I need to revolve and be revolved.

If I were to put names to my fantasies, the universe would blush. I am ahead of my time, open and willing to explore being explored; I go beyond sex and gender, I go beyond society's myths; about what constitutes the right way because I have my own way, and I want and need the diversity of all the other ways possible. I want and need to become pure energy, malleable, transformable; I need to feel the movement of others' transformational forces happening because of my contact, within my contact; I need to feel that my body and I are a vessel that allows others to experience new forms of touching, reality, pleasures: hidden, unconventional, transgressive. My whole body is a constellation of chakras; each pore of my body is a chakra that spins and makes others spin. Others' sexual energy is activated by my willingness to be penetrated on all levels: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. This is my healing contribution to the world. As a servant of the mother energy, I become also a cosmic sexual channeler that nurtures and liberates at the same time. This is a community project, as I need to reflect and multiply myself in the many experiences of others.

No comments: