Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ego Meets Ego

Ego is ruling me right now. Ego has met ego in Another and is playing havoc with me. I am not loving. My pain body has bought into the game and is upping the anty. It says, "You sure you want to play this game with me?" I'll call you, and raise you one too. Fuck with me and I'll give you a run for your money."

My feelings are hurt. The undercurrent of mean spiritedness directed towards me hurts my heart. I'm lost and confused and don't know what to do. I want to strike back, bad mouth, meet at the lowest common denominator. This part of me cares nothing about the Truth. Nada. Zilch. It's a fun house mirror that's not so fun, reflecting back the distorted image. I can be ugly too ya know. Just push me and see what you get. And I'm justified you know cause I was attacked first!

Tell Me Who You Are? I understand. But I don't want to understand! I can easily rise above this. I don't want to rise above. I'd rather wrestle in the mud! Get down and dirty. Find peace. Fuck peace! Meet my moment. Screw the moment! Breathe dear heart. Be a rebel of love. Reflect the Truth. Now you understand Another even better, yes? Well, yes. Get it? I Got it.

1 comment:

Greenwoman said...

*smiles* Thanks for this one too.