Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poly Girl Tilda


Thanks to Tom Paine over at Polyamourously Perverse for sharing this link. It's to an article in the Daily Mail on Tilda Swinton, the British star who just won the Oscar for best supporting actress for her performance in the film, Michael Clayton (George Clooney). Good film by the way, Jerry and I watched it right before the Oscars.
It seems that Tilda is living a happy and successful polyamorous lifestyle with her stay at home husband, 10 year old twins, and traveling companion boyfriend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is wonderful in a movie called Orlando, which is based on a Virginia Wolfe novel or story (I'm not sure which, cause I haven't read it). So not sure how faithful the movie is to the book. BUT the movie is very very good. She plays a character that lives through time, and changes sex. it's dreamy, she's splendid.
R

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I think it's great to have such a public figure endorsing that lifestyle. Good for her and her family.

I must say though that I didn't care much for "Michael Clayton." I thought, "Atonement" and "There Will Be Blood" were better.

I AM ANOTHER said...

I just posted a picture of Tilda from the movie Orlando. Sexy. I haven't seen it but want to watch it now. Thanks R.

Hi James. Always good to hear from you. I enjoyed Michael Clayton but if I had to pick and choose (I don't ;) Atonement and There Will Be Blood were great.