Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Bit Indulgent

I'm thinking that maybe I need to clarify something. I'm doing well. I know I gave myself a C- and all but I'm a tough grader. Saying I'm doing well isn't to say I'm not having a hard time, but many good things in life are hard. Maybe I'll do a post on good hard things like I did on good slow things recently.

Truthfully, I've been being a bit indulgent in expressing how intense what I'm going through is on me right now. It is intense and it is a challenge, no doubt. And I'm handling it. I'm loving, I'm laughing and cuddling and sexing and living my life with courage, faith and compassion. I'm getting what I want and I'm glad to be here. I'm happy along with all those other pathetic things I've been experiencing. I've just been exposing my vulnerabilities and trying to be transparent with my process because it's very significant to me and I'm learning lots about myself and about love and relationships. I'm glad I'm here and I'm here by choice. I love my life. Most of it anyway.

My house is full of family and friends watching the Super Bowl and eating chili and corn bread. Everyone's rooting for the Giants here in this house. I'm not a sports fan myself but I loving watching people get so excited. I love Super Bowl commercials too.

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

*smiles* Thank you for the reassurance....and I had a feeling that this was but one aspect of how you are doing. And you are right to be transparent about it. Its very hard, but also very healing to allow yourself to be really transparent emotionally...especially about the good deep stuff.

I AM ANOTHER said...

Ah Greenwoman, you are welcome. One VERY POWERFUL aspect of how I've been doing and yet, a rather small one at that. Being transparent can be hard too, but very healing and I hope valuable for someone besides myself including my poor husband who puts up with this! Thanks for your love.