Monday, September 10, 2007

My Heart Is On Fire

Pamm, at My Secret Spiritual Dance has written a nice article in her Thursday tantra series on Soul Gazing.

I get all warm with tingles in my solar plexus when I think of soul gazing. It produces a body memory and opens my heart right up. I love it. Awhile back was involved in a love affair that that had it's most profound moments based on soul gazing. Gazing can take you very deep, very fast and it's a powerful practice.

There is a great book by Will Johnson called Rumi--Gazing Into The Eyes Of The Beloved--The Radical Practice of Beholding the Divine.

Having just returned from Burningman I'm finding myself yearning to engage in more heart centered connecting with others. Soul gazing, shared tea ceremony, and dyad communication are the practices that are most calling me at this time. I'll be monitoring for the annual Enlightenment Intensive at Isis Oasis at the end of this month and that will fill me.

At this moment I'm feeling exceedingly grateful for all of the open hearted family and friends I have in my life. My heart is on fire.

No comments: