Monday, July 30, 2007

Naked Green
























I am so excited. The man burns in 37 days! I just had "business" cards made with these two pictures on the front and back. The cards are gifts for citizens of Black Rock City, to invite them to one of the tea ceremonies I will be offering. They will have the day, time, and location information on them. Jerry inspired me to use the word naked to name the tea ceremony and something about that felt very right. I came up with "Naked Green" Tea Ceremony. Naked is the awareness one is encouraged to bring into the tea ceremony and green is the BurningMan theme this year. And it's green tea, that lovely powdered matcha that we will be sharing as we all merge into "Tea Mind".


And even though this will be a playa style tea ceremony, which is adapted from a "California Version" tea ceremony, which was adapted from traditional Japanese tea ceremony, I will be wearing my beautiful antique silk kimono that was a gift from one of my Japanese relatives.

3 comments:

Moi said...

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!! And what a beautiful gift to bring the others in the tea ceremony!

I AM ANOTHER said...

I know. I'm so excited. Can hardly believe I'm going again and so soon! We leave six days before the man burns too! I'm happy about this gift I have to offer.

Greenwoman said...

This sounds so wonderful Adrienne! I can't wait to read more about it. *smiles*