Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Man Burns in 36 days!



The man burns in 36 days. That means we leave for the playa in 30 days!








Last year Yoda was our guide and he has remained on the dashboard of our car throughout the year. I think he is as excited as I am to be going home.

The funny looking object next to Yoda is something that my friend John LaPado gave me last year to burn for him at Burningman. John died on December 27.

Fear Less & Love More. My motto in life.

This is from a deck of cards I gave away as gifts at Burningman last year. I didn't plan on keeping a card for myself but I kept pulling it over and over after I would return it to the deck so I finally surrendered to the message.

The man. Last years theme was Hope and Fear. This year we have The Green Man.

No comments: