Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Teachings of Abraham

I'm busy on my computer today downloading lots of CDs for my "Polyamorous Love Songs CD." I'm mixing and it takes a lot of attention so I can't really think much to blog. I've also been cleaning my extra bedroom as a couple of friends are coming from out of town to spend the night and I just found "The Teachings Of Abraham Well-Being Cards" by Esther and Jerry Hicks so I'm going to pick some of my favorite sayings from these cards and post them here today. These sayings are my favorite simply because they resonate with what I have personally experienced and practice on my spiritual journey to knowing both Self and Another. They are the ones that indicate the path that has best served me in my quest for understanding the Truth as I move through my life.

When you find some unwanted thing that you want to shout "NO" at, shout briefly, and then turn your attention to the thing you do want. Any attention to anything is a practicing of the vibration that will bring it unto you.

The "Universal Manager" has the ability to bring everyone a vibrational match to what they are giving their attention to--without depriving anyone else of what they are wanting.

You create with your every thought. By the Universal Law of Attraction (that which is like unto itself is drawn), you are attracting the essence of whatever you are giving your attention to--wanted or unwanted.

If the way you feel depends on anything outside of you, you're in trouble--but if you depend only upon your connection with your own Inner Being, then everything in your experience falls into alignment.

I chose to be here in this glorious physical body. (To be this me has been my choice.)

You chose the opportunity to experience this delicious contrast, and to co-create with other joy-seeking Beings--to fine-tune the process of deliberate thought. (What, where, when, and with whom you create are your choices, too.)

Desire is the beginning of all creation.

In allowing your desire to come to you, you not only gain the satisfaction of having received it--you also gain a whole new perspective from which to desire more.

You were born with a magnificent (emotional) guidance system that lets you know, in every moment, exactly what your vibrational content is, which is being matching by the Law of Attraction.

As it is your desire to feel good, and your practice to choose good-feeling thoughts, only good things will come to you.

As you practice happy thoughts, you practice your connection with Source and Well-being. From your place of being happy--you have access to all that you desire.

I envision more and act less.

As you take the time to find images in your mind that are pleasing, you will more often achieve vibrational alignment with all things that you desire. From that alignment, you will experience more inspired ideas and assistance form others. Inspired action is very satisfying and extremely productive.


That's good for now. I welcome any and all comments/questions/feedback that may inspire me to contemplate more and perhaps write a more in-depth post of this stuff!

1 comment:

Good Vibe Coach said...

We've got similar favorite quotes from the Well Being deck, Adrienne! Nice post.

In fact, I noticed our recommended reading list is very similar, too! Nice to cyber-meet a "like mind." Keep up the great work!