Tuesday, June 26, 2007

JIMMY CLIFF Rebel Salute Concert 2004 08.1/12

Rebel in Me.

There are versions of this song that I like better but I love the lyrics. It's been a very powerful song that really speaks to me. I love it when the rebel in me, brings out the rebel in another and when the lover in another brings out the lover in me. So on and so forth...Jimmy Cliff is so incredible.

Too tired to post much tonight, and last night too. Long days...leaving the house before 7:30 a.m. to work with a special program at the community college, four days this week. Returned late in the afternoon yesterday to see a client, then my financial womens' group met for our monthly meeting and then straight to Juicy Women for more of Lena's sexual history. I didn't get home until after 10:00.

My workday was about the same today only tonight we were out with friends who had us over for a delicious greek dinner with dessert, wine, good company. I'm a tired puppy and I'll be back at it early tomorrow morn. I gotta go to sleep now. Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE Jimmy Cliff. He brings out the lover in me...and I would love to meet him and just bask in his presence.

I AM ANOTHER said...

Yes,I love him too Heidi. I've seen him in concert several times. He is awesome. I'm listening to Turning Point, right now as I type.