Friday, June 29, 2007

7 Random Things about meMeME

Happy July everyone.

I've been tagged with a meme by Gillette for 7 Random things about meMeME.

1. I'm scared to write about personal sex stuff on this blog, and specifically in this moment, to mention a particular sexual fantasy I have that I definitely want act out for real.

2. My body is holding on to more weight right now that ever before in my life, even during my pregnancies and I'm not liking it much.

3. I have 11 piercings on my body.

4. I have no tattoos at this time but I want one, or more, and have some ideas in my mind about what and where.

5. I've never made love to a woman but I've been in love with one and wanted to.

6. I attract and hold on to too much clutter, lose important papers and function in a very disorganized way too much of the time, all the while yearning for open space, organization and everything in its place.

7. I'm ready to commit to another lover in my life.

I tag everyone who reads this blog if you're willing to play. Please respond in the comments or on your own blog if you have one.

Thanks to all of you for being in my life and reading this blog.

2 comments:

Moi said...

Thanks for doing these Adrienne...always fun to read what people come up with.

Hugs your way-

I AM ANOTHER said...

It is fun huh? Hugs back, always.