Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Check This Silliness Out

Greenwoman has inspired this silliness in me today.

Your Stripper Song Is

She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D.

"Her off beat dance makes me fantasize
(Her curves) She's sexy!!"

You are 100% sex appeal. As simple as that.
What Song Should You Strip To?

You Are the Middle Finger

A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.
You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.
However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky

4 comments:

Wandering Lover said...

How fun.

My song is "Milkshake" by Kelis:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge"

One thing is for sure: you know how to shake it!

I AM ANOTHER said...

Hi wandering lover! That's so funny that your song is "Milkshake". I was just on Mistress Matisse's blog and she posted the new ring tones she put on her phone for her friends. Miss K's ringtone is "Milkshake." I'm glad to know you can shake it.

Greenwoman said...

LOL! I love it! I have yet to see anyone with a pinky answer...Damn! I don't know how to answer the questions so that I get a pinky so that I can find out why I should avoid those who get those answers...Maybe that's why I'm a middle finger...cause I just wouldn't get how to be a pinky...

OMG! That's a scary conversation without the graphics to back it up. LOL!

I AM ANOTHER said...

;)