Monday, March 23, 2009

Keeping It Cool For The Kids


Please remind me that facebook is PG rated and that A LOT of my community is there including the kids of my friends. And although I don't hide this blog it still tends to be fairly discreet. I know I might be shocked at who actually does read this stuff and therefore knows many of the intimate details of my life. Whatever. Anyway, my point being is that if I don't disclose enough on here I might be tempted to do so on facebook. Don't go there girl, don't go there! Actually that's one of the things I love most about facebook. It's like being at big party where some of your friends have brought their kids. People are drinking and some even smoking a little pot, everyone is getting pretty loose but the kids are there so the adults are doing their best to keep it cool.

No comments: