Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Was Frustrated

I just woke up from a dream about MLWIML.  It was morning and we were in bed, waking up together, trying to make love but we kept having interruptions.  We were at my house, and his daughter was there with us--she was about 5 years old.  It was one of those situations where the adults are in bed, cuddling, kissing, really wanting to fuck, but a child keeps asking for attention.  She didn't need much.  She was happy and dressed, entertaining herself with various things but she didn't know my house well, or what she was allowed to play with, so she kept coming in to my bedroom asking very sweetly, a question about this or that, wanting to know if it was okay for her to play with something.  I got out of bed to help her and then came back and we started back up again and then MLWML got a bad pain in his head and I tried rubbing it for him.  He kept talking really softly with his head under the coves and I couldn't understand what he was saying.  There was a radio on making racket and that was annoying.  I wanted to turn it off but I thought leaving it on might be better so his daughter wouldn't hear our lovemaking sounds.  Time after time we'd start kissing, pressing our genitals together, feeling the sexual energy rise and then something would happen to distract us.  I was frustrated.  Happy but sexually frustrated.

1 comment:

Pagan Topologist said...

This sort of thing has happened to me, too, though not recently!