Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Visit

I took off my shoes and crawled into your bed fully clothed,
cuddling up close while you slept.
You'd left your door open for me,
knowing I'd arrive as you slumbered.
Late to bed as you often are,
you didn't stir until I curled up next to you, my arm around your belly.
Rousing from dreams you asked if I needed coffee.
I said I needed more sleep and that your bed was comfortable.

We dozed together in the early morning light of your room.
My hand found your cock and I stroked it.  We flirted a little.
The energy rising in my belly, I wanted to feel you inside of me, 
but we made love only after you dressed.
You made me coffee and we walked, and talked,
and you showed me pictures of great places in Turkey and Italy
and we marveled together at the ruins of grand architecture.

And you read to me about enlightenment from your current favorite book.
Two friends enjoying one another's company, we blathered about love
and fear, relationships and sex, freedom and wanting others to think well of us.
Time flew and I had leave earlier than I wanted, earlier than you wanted,
but it was good.  Both the coffee and your love.

No comments: